Don’t pay more than $50 a night for this hotel. If you are truly on a SUPER DUPER TIGHT budget, then ok. But if you can spare spending even just an extra $10-$20 per night elsewhere, There are MUCH better , higher quality hotels in the same area.
I booked this hotel because the reviews were pretty good despite some here & there, but this is truly a “you get what you pay for” , below average hotel. I’ll be fair:
1. spacious updated rooms
2. soft & comfortable bed
3. hot water (despite the reviews saying there was none, I had no issues)
4. free and PLENTY of parking
5. 12 minutes from Disney
6. tennis court, volleyball, and basketball courts
7. gift shop
8. 3 huge pools
9. lots of restaurants & shopping in the area (next to a Walmart is always a plus)
10. friendly staff (nothing out of this world, nobody went above and beyond)
1. late check in. We were told at 4pm that they didn’t have rooms available despite check in being at 4pm. We had fast passes and plans for Disney so this was really inconvenient.
2. They have TWO in house restaurants (Pizza Hut and a bar) and neither one was open during my entire 3 day stay, EVER, at no point.
3. Breakfast was really limited, some would say it’s worth the $10 per person, but I’ve had much better breakfast at the clarion inn with way more options for the same price.
4. This hotel is completely understaffed. Our bathroom’s tub still had hair in it when we checked in, which was crazy because we had to check in late, meaning the cleaning staff had JUST cleaned it, didn’t do a good job with the bathroom. In fact our room was only cleaned once during the 3 day period I was here.
5. They have a $40 security deposit per night, refundable. (Clarion doesn’t charge a security deposit, buena vista suites is only $8 a night)
6. They have a $9 resort fee per night. “Resort” LMFAO ......
Overall I wouldn’t come back here. I’m a model so I’m constantly traveling & I have a Disney annual pass, I stay at several hotels in this area, constantly trying new ones. so far the best , most AFFORDABLE ones in this area have been the clarion inn and buena vista suites. Clarion is the same price as this hotel, and on some nights like $20 more , but it has the same amenities, better breakfast, and it’s more comfortable in general. Plus you don’t have to pay any resort fees or deposits.