This place blew me away. Here’s why:
1. They were able to sit us with a perfect firework view (as we requested) even though they were JAM PACKED.
2. The service was impeccable. Several servers and even the manager Holly came up to us to have a conversation and make sure we were okay. It was so great! Our server Cesar did a great job keeping our cups filled and making park recommendations. He even gave us a cute complimentary cupcake that said "Bon Voyage" since we told him we re leaving on a cruise the next day. It really made the experience extra magical.
3. The food was DELICIOUS! I was skeptical of their turkey meatloaf & im not a health freak so I was scared but it was SO GOOD! You couldn’t even tell it was turkey! Wow!! My hubby got the fried chicken and it was also to die for. Our appetizer was the mozzarella sticks and they were fancier AND yummier than we expected. I was not a fan of the dessert (fondue) but the fruits were fresh and good.
4. The ambiance of the restaurant is elegant and calming. It’s a beautiful place. Really fits the Grand Floridian theme.
5. This restaurant was quite affordable compared to other Disney restaurants. We paid $80 (no discounts) for an appetizer, 2 entrees, a dessert and an alcoholic beverage. The $80 does not include tip.
This restaurant doesn’t have character dining but it’s well worth the visit.
I’m definitely coming back. Great job Disney!